CASA Jefferson dedicated and motivated staff and Board Members embodies the mission of the National CASA.
They are champions with the National Court Appointed Special Advocate/Guardian ad Litem (CASA/GAL) Association for Children, together with its state and local member programs, supports and promotes court-appointed volunteer advocacy so every child who has experienced abuse or neglect can be safe, have a permanent home and have the opportunity to thrive.
Our vision is of a world where every abused or neglected child is given the opportunity to thrive in a safe and loving home.
- Board of Directors
CASA Board of Directors
- CASA Jefferson Staff
CASA Jefferson Staff Members
- Rosana Gonzales Executive Director, CASA Jefferson
- Brittney Bergeron Advocate Coordinator
- Kathleen Curtice Program Assistant
- Margaret Wilson Ether Advocate Recruiter
- Ramona Graham Advocate Coordinator
- Wendy Magee Director of Operations
- Debbie Batiste-Mack Advocate Coordinator
- Malik Rigard Advocate Coordinator
- Wanda Smith Training Coordinator
- Rosana Gonzales